Darts/dart barrels

Question
i found a set of darts and the shaft is shaped like a lightning bolt. what kind of dart is it called and is there a propper way to throw it? thanks dennis

Answer
Hello, Dennis.

I have never seen an explanation of the special technique for throwing a dart with shafts shaped like a lightening bolt.

I have, however, read reams on the subject of throwing darts. Whenever I try to throw following the instructions I've just read, I find myself faced with the same difficulties that I had before reading about how to throw darts.

So, I don't think you'll have any greater difficulty learning to throw darts with lightening bolt shaped shafts without any special instructions than you will have just throwing them and trying different grips and varying arm motions and all the other variables that go into throwing the dart.

Enjoy learning to throw the new shape.  

Darts

Scott Harrison