Darts/LOD Tournaments

Do you know of a program or spreadsheet that can randomly place people with a partner and place them in a bracket for a luck of the draw tournament?

Hello, Robert.

I have developed a Microsoft Excel workbook that contains forms and functions to manage a double elimination blind draw, including random partnering, selecting a mystery out and keeping information for a high dart prize as well a brackets to manage the of progress of the tournament. I'd be happy to share it with you.

The workbook was developed on an Apple Mac computer and it includes Virtual Basic macros. Some  but not all PC users I have shared it with have needed to make simple modifications to the Virtual Basic macros to work on their equipment.

I don't think I can attach it to this response, but I could eMail it to you  if you would like to send me an eMail address.

Scott Harrison

Dartboard Lighting requirements and methods

Inventor of The Circumluminator light fixture purpose built for darts

American Darts Organization (ADO), Professional Darts Corporation (PDC)

BA, Georgetown University 1963 Graduate study in the Analysis of Ideas and Study of Methods, University of Chicago, 1963-1974