Darts/Excel spread sheet

I was reading an old answer you gave to someone on running a blind draw tourny. You mentioned that you had an excel spreadsheet that you could send. DO you still have that sheet available? I am very interested in it.

Hello, Tony.

I do have a pair of Excel spreadsheets, one the Blind Draw manager which refers to the other, a player list, as it turns out you don't want to have to re-type all the Player names every time you have a Blind Draw and you usually run into pretty much the same players each week. The spreadsheet which manages the Blind Draw is set up for different numbers of players. Have a look. If you know Excel you shouldn't have much trouble. Feel free to send questions.

Should you dream up enhancements to the spreadsheets, I'd appreciate seeing them.

Send an eMail and I'll transmit the Excel files.

Scott Harrison

Dartboard Lighting requirements and methods

Inventor of The Circumluminator light fixture purpose built for darts

American Darts Organization (ADO), Professional Darts Corporation (PDC)

BA, Georgetown University 1963 Graduate study in the Analysis of Ideas and Study of Methods, University of Chicago, 1963-1974