Darts/Excel spread sheet

Question
I was reading an old answer you gave to someone on running a blind draw tourny. You mentioned that you had an excel spreadsheet that you could send. DO you still have that sheet available? I am very interested in it.

Answer
Hello, Tony.

I do have a pair of Excel spreadsheets, one the Blind Draw manager which refers to the other, a player list, as it turns out you don't want to have to re-type all the Player names every time you have a Blind Draw and you usually run into pretty much the same players each week. The spreadsheet which manages the Blind Draw is set up for different numbers of players. Have a look. If you know Excel you shouldn't have much trouble. Feel free to send questions.

Should you dream up enhancements to the spreadsheets, I'd appreciate seeing them.

Send an eMail and I'll transmit the Excel files.

Darts

Scott Harrison