Darts/spider and segments

Question
QUESTION: I have an Arachnid English Marks Darts AD5000 board and we have been using it for years.  The yellow spider web and most of the segments are all getting broken and I would like to either replace the segments and web or replace the whole board, but I don't know where to buy the parts and will they work on my old board.  Do you have them? or can you tell me where to get them.

Thanks for your help!!

ANSWER: Sorry, Larry

Cant tell you where to obtain of these very interesting parts. Perhaps you can make them up yourself.

If you do, please send me specifications and photos

I think I answered this as best I could which was not very good.

QUESTION: Very interesting parts???  The segments on the dart board, the pie shaped pieces, the double and triple segments with the little holes in them.  I just wanted to know if the new stuff is compatable with the old stuff?

Answer
Hello, Larry.

I may not understand correctly but I think you are talking about an Arachnid dart board, made for using with soft tip darts and you may be using it with steel tip darts. This is just a guess, but if I'm wrong, I don't really have any advice for you.

If I'm correct, I suggest you get in touch with Arachnid Darts which has a website, https://www.darts.com/arachnid and a phone number, (800) 526-1920 for Expert advice and ordering assistance.

They can probably supply you with replacement parts and instructions for installation and with soft tip darts of the type made to be used with the Arachnid dartboard.

Throwing steel tip darts at the Arachnid board will most certainly damage it in short order.

Darts

Scott Harrison