Data Management & Storage/TRANSFER FROM COMPUTER TO CELL

Question
Scott Hi I have a laptop running windows 8 and have pictures on it. I would like to transfer pictures to my Samsung cell phone with an android system. Is there a simple way to do this.  Thank you Ken

Answer
One way would be to use Cloud based storage as an intermediary. You should have a OneDrive account with Win 8 that can sync with your Pictures folder. I believe Android has an app that can download from OneDrive. If not you can Google's alternative or Dropbox or something like that. Upload from your laptop and download to the phone.

You may be able to just connect to the phone with a USB cable and transfer that way.

Scott<>

Data Management & Storage

ScottGem