Data Management & Storage/simple database tool

Hello dear sir

Please it was required from me to create an inventory and data base for some engineering equipment , I thought about many programs software but I reached that I just need a simple tool let me achieve that also free

I want to be far from programs like SQL , ACCESS and others , I had researched the internet but I found a bunch of programs software , I couldn't differentiate between them  

so please recommend me some simple program software
- easy in usage
- not complicated
- good interface
- free
- compatible with windows xp , windows 7

please advise and require your guidance

Sorry I don't know of anything that meets all your criteria. Especially the "free" part.

Creating a product that manages data and has a "good interface" requires effort on the part of the creator. Why should someone expend such an effort then give it away?

Managing an inventory is not a simple task and any software that allows that is going to take some effort to design.

Hope this helps,

Data Management & Storage

I have been an IT professional for over 16 years. During that time I have accumulated a large store of knowledge and experience. This allows me to assist with a large variety of technology issues. My specialty is Database design primarily with MS Access. However, I can answer questions on many different IT related topics.

I have worked in IT support for over 16 years. I have also helped people in cyberspace for a good portion of that time. I have been a volunteer staffer on Prodigy and AOL. I was the #2 ranked expert at (#1 in Technology) and am currently ranked at or near the top at and