Dating at Midlife/Did he love me ?

Question
1 month ago,my boyfriend broke up with me .... the day before he broke up with me,we had sex.. the day after he was like you lie too much,i cant be with a liar.. are those excuses to brake up with me ? did he play with me ?

Answer
Yes he played with you.
You've written so little it's hard to tell the deeper story.
Apparently he very much likes sex with you while at the same time
he says he doesn't trust you.
Maybe that's a true reason, maybe not.  Maybe he's the liar.  
Lying and not trusting are reasons to break up with someone. If those are the real reasons.

You want to say , it seems, that his timing was bad or dishonest.

You might be right.

It's hard to know, it's hard for anyone to know when to announce a break up.

Did it come out of nowhere?  Were you totally surprised?

Had you lied to him?

Those are important questions to answer as you try to decide what you need to learn from what happened.

Feel free to follow up

Philip Alan Belove, E.D  

Dating at Midlife

Philip Belove, Ed.D.