Dating at Midlife/Teen Love Help Advice

Do you think teenagers can fall in love like really hard or what we feel is just a temporal feeling ?

Hi Genesis,

Is this happening with you?  What age are you?  And what do define as "Falling in Love?"

Please elaborate so I can help you further.

Happy Dating and Relationships,

April Braswell
Prom Dating Advice for Teens  

Dating at Midlife

April Braswell - Dating Expert

Can certainly address the romantic questions from Boomers looking to date again after divorce or the death of their spouse. Address how dating and courtship principles remain the same, however many of the tactics are different now. How to use social media and online dating sites well which reflect your age and style, not that of your grandchildren.

As seen in Dating for Dummies, 3rd edition. I'm an internationally recognized Dating and Relationship expert, frequently on Radio and serve as "In Touch Weekly"'s go to relationship expert for questions regarding celebrity couple relationships. Additionally recognized for specifically serving the different romantic needs of the Baby Boomer generation, having contributed to such media as Gateway Media, Woman's World, and The Boston Globe.

As seen in Dating for Dummies, 3rd edition.

Smith College, BA Certifications in Influence and Persuasion Mind Body Dynamics Body Language Mastery