Dating at Midlife/help

Question
dear and old friend.

You know I am 49 and working in an office from 8 to 12 and from 2 to 6 pm from monday to friday. I feel bad because I do not like to work in an oficce but thge sallary is very good.
Do you think 49 years old is for working as a consultant in stead of   responsible of occupational safety.?
thnks for your help my always good friend.

Answer
Aurax!
How nice to hear from you.

Actually I think consultants do well when they are older and have experience to draw and and to sell.
The disadvantage of being a consultant is that in addition to the work, you also have to do marketing for yourself.
Good luck
I hope you learn to love, too.

Philip

Dating at Midlife

Philip Belove, Ed.D.