Dating at Midlife/amor?

Question
QUESTION: I am a 51 year old who has a friend who lives 39 miles 200 dintancia me, here in Venezuela. I'm in love with this woman. She my not ... I think. 3 weeks ago we arranged to meet in a city and told him I would have everything, transportation, food, ... all ... certified at the last minute there was a change of plans at the company and everything was canceled. I have entenido that for women this is very serious ... they do not forgive ... the truth is that now I'm in love and she's never been me. She's upset and dodging me in facebook and whatsapp. what should I do? I beg if things could get any worse. If she can not entreat you to think I forgot about it.
thanks for your help and opinion.

ANSWER: Yes, always so sad when a woman closes the relationship and cancels everything.  

From what I can understand of your story and your situation, you are fortunate that she ended it now;.

She is not a woman who forgives or has compassion.  she only knows what she wants and when she does not get it
she is very hard on you.

This will not change.

If you think that being more loving and caring will change this you are wrong.
You are fortunate to learn this now.

I hope this is a useful lesson for you.

you have my sympathies.

Philip Alan Belove Ed.D.

QUESTION: yes you are right, but she contacts me by facebook and movil but not as often she used to do....the problem is that I am in love..and she is not...should I keep my contact with her untill my in love is over to avoid a painfull grief?
Thank you...I am auripol..you old friend...the one with a 4th grief.

Answer
I recognized you.
Yes.
I was nice to hear from you again.
I don't know that I'd call what you have with her as "love."
Maybe.
But it's a mess and one you've been in often.
I hope that one of your therapists manages to create a helpful conversation with you
There is something familiar, a repetition in all your stories and I think that once you
understand what you are doing the stories will manage to  progress. Right now they all
start the same, sort of, and don't go further.
Surely you must see this.

Philip Alan Belove, Ed.D

Dating at Midlife

Philip Belove, Ed.D.