Dating at Midlife/Lonely

Question
Hello  Lauren
         I am a single white male of 64 thin built and a hard working  non drinking  guy  

I have had no girl friend in years and dread the though of her taking me to bed.  Laying on my back for her  till she had enough
My few girl friends always had me on my back   Because of my shy ness and not being very strong.   They were pretty girls though average size.    Why can't dating and being with each other be enough?    I always wound up in bed after the second date.

Also because I  AM OLDER I fear she would hurt me if she is taller and stronger.     and much younger.  

Also I DO CROSS DRESS AT HOME   FEELS SO GOOD TO WEAR A PRETTY DRESS WIG MAKE UP  I ONLY DRESS UP AT HOME  BUT NOT VERY MUCH
iS IT BECAUSE I am lonely I DRESS AS A WOMEN?  NO ONE KNOWS THIS BUT THE YOUNG GIRLS IN THE DRESS STORES  They enjoy seeing me  in womens clothes In the fitting rooms  And said I COULD PASS AS A WOMEN

Answer
Hello Johnny, I don't know why you give so much thought to a sexual relationship. Why can't dating be enough? Who sets the rules? There are many asexual people who just enjoy companionship for socialization without any sexual agenda. You need to find similar people and believe that you're not the only man who feels this way. I think cross dressing comes  from a desire to think out of the box. Maybe it is boredom, maybe not, why label it? If it's something you do (and again there are many people who desire the same), just enjoy it. I think if you're not hurting yourself or someone else, than there is no shame to express who you are. Being different doesn't mean good, bad or ugly. Accept yourself and understand that every person is multifaceted.  

Dating at Midlife

Lauren Stevens