Day Trading/loosing money in forex

Besides buying high and selling lower, Can you tell me how I can loose money on an forex investment(s)?

Hi Ron,

This question is more complex than it may appear to be at first. There are many ways you can lose at Forex. Most of the answers lie in your own mindset and the technique you employ. Most traders are not successful because of one or both of these factors.

Before you consider trading, be sure to have your mindset clear, present and focused. Choose a technique that is as simple as possible but that works for you. Apply discipline to your execution of your technique, and after a while, you will see profits.

I have my own mindset and technique that fits these criteria, and I invite you to check them out at

I hope this helps, and I wish you all success in your trading.

Best regards,

Day Trading

Lewis Evans

Forex - specifically LEFT Brain Trading and the Absolute Fibonacci Framework. Trading psychology and understanding the framework by which all currencies move.

Inventor of the Absolute Fibonacci Framework and educator since 2005.

Advanced Forex course (2005), trading successfully and educating traders since then.