Day Trading/currency trading

Question
Hello there, I am interested in buying and trading foreign currency,where can I go to buy the euro for example and one I was to go to europe and need some money, where do I go to withdraw the money I invested when I was in america?

Answer
Hi Raymond,

If I understand your question, you're looking to get foreign currency? Not to trade it, but to have it so it can be used?

If so, many major airports, major malls, and banks offer currency exchange. I haven't used it before, but you can even have currency delivered to you by going to www.currency-to-go.com. I believe this is an offering through Chase bank.

In my experience most travelers prefer to get the local currency once they are actually in that country. Although it might be convenient to get the currency before your trip, you'll usually have the worst exchange rate until you're in the country that uses the currency you want to obtain.

Hope this helps!  

Day Trading

Mark Hodge