Days of our Lives/Re: "Days of Our Lives" music question

Question
Hi!! I'm a new days admirer...love lumi..could you plz let me know what music plays when sami is watching a movie and fantasizes about making love to lucas ..the music is driving me crazy ..ever since i've heard it ..i know i've heard it somewhere but can't find it..its enchanted kind of music...the episode aired on feb 27,2004

And where can i download some songs of days? Some.are really beautiful having a hard time to find them..can't them out of my head..like the song 'in the right place'

Answer
Hi Neha. Well, the answer came in pretty quickly! The music cue is called 'Cinema' but it isn't commercially available. It was just a song composed for "Days", and much of that music is not commercially available. At least you now know the name of the theme!

All the best, Jason  

Days of our Lives

Jason