Deafness/Hearing Impairment/Tinnitus keeps ringing for 3 years!

3 years earlier, I downloaded an app for my phone. It's seems that it produces dog whistle's sound. I played and i thought there are no sounds so i placed near my ear then tadaa, I heard its loud noise then I kept away the phone from me. Since then I constantly suffering from this so called tinnitus which i recently research that causes this buzzing sound. I'm still 15 years and I don't know how to keep this away from me. I tried to listen to some binaural beats and isochronic tones that are said to give relief to tinnitus patients but still no permanent cure happened. Can you give some tips on how to remove this permanently? If not, then please give me a way how to reduce this noise.

There is no answer to either of your questions, unfortunately.  There is no known cure for tinnitus and nothing that guarantees relief.  Once the damage is done and tinnitus starts, there are only things you can do to try to make it less intense and more tolerable.
Medication can make it worse so if you start any new meds, let your doctor know if the tinnitus increases or gets louder.  Caffeine, nicotine, anxiety, stress, lack of sleep, all can intensify the tinnitus.  
I have some patients that seek treatment for their stress and anxiety to try to help minimize the noises.  
Certainly protecting your hearing from any dangerously loud sound will help...the more hearing loss you have the louder the tinnitus will get.

Ultimately you should have your hearing evaluated by an audiologist to rule out any serious medical conditions that might be causing the tinnitus.

Thank you for your question.
Kelley Linton, AuD

Deafness/Hearing Impairment

Dr. Kelley Linton

I'm an audiologist in private practice in Arkansas. I graduated from the University of Florida medical school. I specialize in hearing loss; hearing rehabilitation; hearing aids; noise induced hearing loss; occupational noise exposure; OSHA guidelines and regulations; hearing protection; tinnitis; newborn hearing testing; children and hearing loss and diagnosis and etiology of hearing loss.

I've been a practicing audiologist for 20 years and have owned a private practice for 14 years. I am also an audiologist in the United States Army where I teach DOD hearing conservation regulations and manage 3000 DOD employees at an army industrial facility.

Arkansas Academy of Audiology American Academy of Audiology Academy of Doctors of Audiology American Speech and Hearing Association National Hearing Conservation Association

Journal of the Academy of Audiology Southwest Times Record, Fort Smith, Arkansas Press Argus Courier, Van Buren, Arkansas

Au.D. - Doctor of Audiology, University of Florida American Academy of Audiology fellow member Audiology Board Certification American Speech and Hearing Association certification Arkansas State Audiology license-current CPT United States Army Medical Corps

American Speech and Hearing Association "ACE" award x 7 years United States Army Accommodation Award Arkansas Academy of Audiology elected board of director x 3 years Better community award, Fort Smith, AR for volunteer audiology service to free community health clinic

Serving newborn to geriatric ages.....unable to provide specific names.