How to Deal with Sex Problems/I can't get an erection with my wife

Steve wrote at 2012-11-07 17:27:08
I have this same problem occasionally and I dont know  why. I am fine performing with other women but when it comes to my wife..erection is a problem :( This also is not always...

How to Deal with Sex Problems

I have the ability to give mature and appropriate responses to questions regarding adolescent and early adulthood sexuality. Inquiries regarding gay and lesbian activities will be answered without moralizing on my part and will be purely gender sensitive.

I am a clinical psychologist with an MA in Counseling as well as a college educator who specialize in sexuality, and had been doing lectures, seminars and actual classroom teaching regarding the topic for more than 15 years. I also have a weekly radio program that listens to sexual, emotional, social and personal problems of adolescents and young adults that they themselves cannot discuss openly with peers or members of the family

BS-Psychology MA-Counseling