You are here:

How to Deal with Sex Problems/Clitoral and vaginal insensitivity


Hi i been have married for 7 years and all this period i have not been able to get stimulated,enjoy,orgasm or feel any pleasure during sex.I have never gotten horny my entire life and am wondering what could be the problem.I have tried several herbal products but have not found any good result.Please help.

There are a small percentage of people, men and women, who do not get sexual urges or pleasure. I recommend you go to you doctor, tell him the issue, and ask for a physical-reflexes check up. Hormonal treatments can solve the issue if that is the case...again, talk to your doctor about hormonal treatments/injections.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Johnny St. Tai


We often ask questions of the unseen and unknown, but most of the times, we're the ones that hold the key. I'm a counselor in family/sexual relationship, anger management, and self help, and have been for upward of ten years. I'm here to help you see the blind-spots that you've missed, and guide you toward the light. I'll research your problem/s/ and maybe even offer phone counseling if you so desire. Don't ask me about future, I haven't bought my crystal, haha. Don't ask me medical questions, without examining your medical history and person, I cannot answer such- best to seek out a local professional to be safe. Sex is a wonderful thing, so let us try to make it so.


Ten years of professional and voluntary counseling works have shown me much. I have walked with many others through various issues, some obvious and simple, some nearly impossible to imagine.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

Past/Present Clients
Over 500.

©2017 All rights reserved.