How to Deal with Sex Problems/Clitoral and vaginal insensitivity

Question
Hi i been have married for 7 years and all this period i have not been able to get stimulated,enjoy,orgasm or feel any pleasure during sex.I have never gotten horny my entire life and am wondering what could be the problem.I have tried several herbal products but have not found any good result.Please help.

Answer
There are a small percentage of people, men and women, who do not get sexual urges or pleasure. I recommend you go to you doctor, tell him the issue, and ask for a physical-reflexes check up. Hormonal treatments can solve the issue if that is the case...again, talk to your doctor about hormonal treatments/injections.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai