How to Deal with Sex Problems/angle of penis

Question
I have a kind of embarrassing question about my penis. Now before I get to it I want to say just one thing. I have asked this question once to a different expert on this site and was told to just accept that there are some things you can't change about your body. I was not happy with that answer. I, as well as anyone with body mods such as tattoos or piercings, and anyone who has had plastic surgery or a sex change will tell you that if you want to change your body and it will make you happy there is nothing wrong with it. So I ask you respectfully to please not give me a cop out answer such as, "just accept that everyone is different."

So... My penis DOES get hard when erect, but always points to the floor, no matter which way I lay or stand. It doesn't stay in one position, it just falls whichever way gravity pulls it. I wouldn't describe it as limp, as it does get hard and big, it just won't "stand up." I want to know if there is a surgery or some sort of pill or exercise or anything I can try to make it so that when I get an erect penis it rises up and is parallel to the floor like most penises. This is just a matter of personal preference. I know there are others with a penis like mine, but personally I would prefer it to have an angle and if you could point me in any direction to achieve this I would be VERY grateful!!$!!

Answer
When you get a hard on, if you tense up you groin/ab muscles, does your penis lift up or does it still point downard? If you can actually lift it by using your muscles- the motion is sorta like trying to hold it back when you gotta pee, then all you need is practice and muscle toning in that region.
On the other hand, if tightening your muscles does not raise the angle, then you will definitely need corrective surgery to re-align the muscles that root your penis to your body.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai