How to Deal with Sex Problems/Never been horny, never had an orgasm

Question
Im a female, I have had sex with men and women although i never felt anything remotely pleasureable, it just felt like nothing. I have never been horny and i have never had an orgasm. Is there any reason why i am like this? I have never suffered any trauma as a child. When i was a teenager and everyone's sex drives kicked in i dont think mine did. Is there anyway i can change this so i can finaly enjoy sex?

Answer
Some people are just naturally born without a sexdrive, not many, but you're not the only one.
If you really want it changed, you'd have to go to your doctor, tell him the problem and see if you can get hormonal injections to change your situation.
This is just like why some people are ticklish and some are not- it's not an illness or disability- so think carefully before you make changes to your body.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai