How to Deal with Sex Problems/Tight Foreskin

Question
Hello,

I'm 21 years old and I happened to have a tight foreskin. When flaccid and wet, my foreskin can be retract at ease. When erect, my foreskin only retracts half way through the tip of my head. Also, when erect it retracts when I manually stretch it or when I'm taking a hot shower. How do I get it to retract on its own when erect and stay retract without me having to keep pulling the foreskin and when I do stretch it I have to do it slowly and gently.

Answer
Hi Christian,

I have seen several products that claim to help by stretching the foreskin.  I am skeptical about any of them.   There are some medical procedures to cut slits or notches in the foreskin.  That is not attractive.   Probably the best solution medically is circumcision.   You should see a urologist to discuss these options.

If it retracts on its own with an erection and if you can retract it manually to clean the penis,  then you don't need to be hasty with your choices.   With age the foreskin often becomes less elastic and may require a circumcision.  If you and the doctor are concerned about that, sooner is better than later with the procedure.

Good luck,

Tom Blair
Relationship Coach  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair