How to Deal with Sex Problems/My girlfriend doesn't get horny

Question
Hello

me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost a year. for the last few months we have been having sex on average if lucky once a week or less. we are both in our twenties  and go to the same college. It has caused a huge rift in our relationship, when i ask her about it she said that she doesn't get horny anymore and when she does get horny small things that I do can completely shut her off and when it does happen she says it hard for her to get into it and says that it hurts alot. also there is never oral. In the beginning of our relation ship we were having sex often and didn't complain of pain. When I asked what changed she said that before it hurt as well but she got over it. I don't know what to do, she feels like she can't make me happy since she doesn't get horny leaving the sexual part of or relationship almost nill. What can I  do to help? It has begun to deeply affect our relationship by removing sexual chemistry and he physical part of our relation ship putting it on the brink.
thank you so much for your help.
The only reason

Answer
It's common what you're going through, females of her age tend to have low sex drive on average- and when starting a relationship, they tend to pretend or do their best to like it- also they get more excited cause it was still a novelty thing...after awhile, they tend to pull back and stop wanting it as much.
Is she on any form of birth control? If yes, try to get her to change it to something else- most birth controls will kill off sex drive- it's different for everyone.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai