How to Deal with Sex Problems/lack of sexual sensation

Question
hello there. i've been masturbating since i was twelve. not a lot a day but every other day or so. i enjoyed the pleasure of sex and masturbation without no problem. i was a lover in bed, took my time, and had a great sleep afterwards during my teenage life. But until I was eighteen. i can remember this night like it was yesterday. a night that changed my life around, to a falling world. i was hired offshore, therefore, away from sexual intercourse with my ex girlfriend. Which means masturbation was my pleasure with porno dvds. It was an early morning getting off to go to my room. i pulled out the porno and grabbed the lotion. My erection came normally, but i noticed no sexual sensation in my Penis, especially the Glan(head) which is suppose to be very sensitive to pleasure. I continued jerking off, but felt no pleasure. i reached orgasm, but it felt dull and numb. From that moment I figured something's wrong. even intercourse feels numb. I've debt with this depression for 6 to 7 years secretly.

Answer
I recommend a full physical check especially focusing on reflexes tests- need to find out first if the issue is physical or psychological.
Usually if you start to notice lost of sensations like this, it's a sign of some deeper issue- can be not even related to sex.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai