How to Deal with Sex Problems/Wetness drying up during penetration

Question
Hi, I have been experiencing this problem ever since I became sexually active.

Whenever I am simply having my clitoris stimulated I get very wet, obviously and it is easy to reach orgasm. However, during penetration, whether it's from a toy or my partner, while it feels good for a while - I quickly dry up. Well, it's not so much drying up as the wetness becoming more.... watery. It is much thinner than my usual wetness and makes penetration painful, and it is much harder for the toy/penis to move inside of me. It means I cannot go more than 5 minutes with intercourse and it is very frustrating, as it means I am only able to orgasm through clitoral stimulation alone.

Lube doesn't help as it is quickly expelled and thinned down.

Please help!

Answer
Hi Rebecca,

There are many women that do not orgasm with vaginal penetration.  Often that is the result of either technique or emotional issues.  Technique is easier to work on.   Even with penetration clitoral stimulation is often vital to orgasms. Stimulating the clitoris until orgasm is imminent then engaging in penetration  may help.  You may try to use toys that stimulate the clitoris and give you a thrusting experience.    There are many toys to try and many books about techniques.   Here is a link to my blog where you may find some suggestions.   http://orsunsway.com/twisted  or  http://orsunsway.com/

In the mean time enjoy the fact that you are experiencing orgasms.  And find a lover that enjoys providing you with oral.

Have a great day.

Tom Blair
Relationship Coach

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair