How to Deal with Sex Problems/Insensitive Clitoris?

Question
I am currently in a lesbian relationship. We have been dating for several months and have recently been becoming intimate sexually. When she stimulates me with her fingers or tongue it takes me about 20 minutes to reach an orgasm, yet when I try to do the same to her she says that it feels great but that it feels like it isn't going anywhere. I have tried different angles, speeds and pressures but have yet been unsuccessful in giving her an orgasm. Before we met she had never had a sexual relationship before or masturbated, she agreed to masturbate, to give me a better idea of what she liked. However when she did, she had to be very vigorous and is often sore afterwards. I know that everyone is different especially sexually, but I can't help thinking that something is wrong. I have thought about bringing toys into it but neither of us enjoy penetration and I would like to give her an orgasm purely by myself. What should I do?

Answer
no magic answer...as you said, everyone is different; she is what she is...there are many toys, like the eroscillator, that provide intense clitoral stimulation, and if you are the toy "operator", you will still feel like YOU gave her the orgasm...use the tongue/fingers, then finish her off with the toy...

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Azure