How to Deal with Sex Problems/Penis and Prepuce

Question
If a teenager still haven't retracted the foreskin over the glans penis, could have his first time sex?

Do you know about cases that a man retract the foreskin for the first time during sex?

Is there a name to call the retraction of the foreskin over the glans penis?

Answer
Hi Kazar,

For hygiene, the foreskin should be retracted and the area cleaned with mild soap.   If you are concerned about it retracting during sex,  why not manually retract it before sex as a test?  If you don't manually retract it just prior to sex,usually, the act of penetration will retract it.   There is a name for everything but I am not familiar with a word for that act.

Good luck and be safe.  There are some pretty nasty diseases out there.  And you do not want to get the girl pregnant.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair