How to Deal with Sex Problems/sex

I want to know as how often people have sex when they get together.  How much times in a week or month do they do intercourse sexual?

It varies a lot by the age of the people.  Typically younger people have more sex than older people.  For younger people who are not living together, three times a week might be on the high side, but that might be typical for people who are living together.   Many married couples maintain a frequency of two or three times a week well into their marriage.  And some people with high sex drives have (or maybe only attempt) sex daily.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.