How to Deal with Sex Problems/sex

Question
I want to know as how often people have sex when they get together.  How much times in a week or month do they do intercourse sexual?

Answer
It varies a lot by the age of the people.  Typically younger people have more sex than older people.  For younger people who are not living together, three times a week might be on the high side, but that might be typical for people who are living together.   Many married couples maintain a frequency of two or three times a week well into their marriage.  And some people with high sex drives have (or maybe only attempt) sex daily.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.