How to Deal with Sex Problems/What is sex actually

Question
I had been in a relationship for four years and we had just oral * in physical term. He guy seemed totally into me but things didn't work out and I am married to another guy after our breakup. Though I am married since three years now and have one year old baby, I still haven't felt orgasm till now. Sex means intercourse to me and didn't feel anything. Just something moving in me The feel of kissing my bf was far better than the same with my husband. I have a feeling that the penis of my husband is always towards in the direction of gravity unlike my bf ( I noticed during oral time) and it is shorter during erection.  Please advise as to how to feel orgasm and sex life.

Answer
Hi Kiran,

Orgasms, for some women are hard to come by.  Usually it is a matter of technique.  And techniques can be improved.  A penis of 5 to 6 inches should be enough and with improved techniques and different positions even 4 or so can give you that elusive orgasm.

Here is a link to a book that should help you.    

The Elusive Orgasm: A Woman's Guide to Why She Can't and How She Can Orgasm

You may find some other helpful information at my web site Tom Blair - Sex Coach

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair