How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sexual Misbehaviors.

Question
I'm worried about my sexual behavior, I have a girlfriend but most of the time I cheat on her. I'm never satisfy with sex, I want to sex all women, I'm worried and I fear a lot about my very high sexual drive. Prostitutions, pornography and masturbation are frequent in my life. I'm not happy about myself. What's wrong with me?

Answer
Hello Karume,

Most of us have desires and fantasies about sex.  We however do not act upon them.  You can control your actions. It is a matter of will power.   It sounds like you have an addiction to sex.  To break that you may need to see a therapist.  First step though is for you to decide that you are going to change. Then force yourself not to act upon your urges.   If you cannot reign in those urges then you should see a therapist.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair