How to Deal with Sex Problems/pain during intercourse

Question

I have had sexual intercourse 4 times on different occasions and I find that it hurts Me. We have tried missionary because me on top hurts too much and tried spooning today which was less painful. Could you please give me further advice. My husband does make wet before hand but I'm unsure y I experience a bit of stinging and pain. Thank you

Answer
Hi Ester,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.

And the "why" is very important. The first thing you should do is to see a gynecologist to make sure there is no medical issue. You said that your husband was able to get you aroused to the point of you being wet.  If this is not the case them more foreplay or a lubricant could help.  Is it that your vagina is not large enough or not flexible enough to accept his penis?  If his penis will not enter your with out pain, you could try to expand it by inserting some thing small like a finger and then larger and larger until it comfortably can take his penis.  The last questions to consider is "have you been abused in the past or were you taught that sex was wrong or dirty"  If these questions raise a warning signs  then you should see a therapist to resolve them.

I hope I was able to give you something to consider.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair