How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sex

Question
So my wife and I r staying at her parents house wile our new home is being built been here 3 months I am 24 years old the other day my mom in law done something crazy she has always joke ab how sexy she thinks I am and doing things we'll I work from home and she was off I was getting out the shower she comes in naked and started giving me head I really didn't no how to tell her no but it gets worse the next morning I didn't no she was off till I woke up to her on top of me riding my dick now I'm worried ab her getting preg should I tell my wife or what my best options

Answer
Hi Jake,

Let's start with what you did wrong.  You did not stop the advances your mother in law made.  Twice!  You should have said   "This is wrong!"  "Stop!"

You have to tell her not to do it again.  

Unless your wife is OK with this, you are royally screwed.  You can and maybe should tell your wife that her mother seems to be coming on to you.  And that you are uncomfortable about it.  You do that and she confronts her mother, then her mother spills it.  Dead man walking.  You say nothing and she finds out, deader man walking.

So tell your wife that you are a weak, stupid, man and confess.  Then unless your wife is far more understanding than any woman I know,  start packing.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair