How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sex Orgasm

Question
Many times when I and my partner have sex, I am always on the top. After penetration and having intercourse for sometimes where I am doing the pushing in and out, my partner took over with her hands on my buttock and trying very hard to push me in & out. Then after sometimes, i can feel she was trying to push penis out of her vagina and trying closing her legs too. I do not like it as I prefer to be in there. Why is it like that? is he enjoying sex? is this a sort of orgasm for her? What'a happening?

Answer
Hi John,

I would guess she is tying to tell you that you are not meeting her needs.  Talk with her and listen to what she needs.  If you are satisfying her she is far more likely to be interested in satisfying you.  Perhaps a little sex education would help you both.   I recommend  The Complete Guide to Sexual Positions - Book [6th Edition 2012] & DVD Set   http://astore.amazon.com/fb0a6-20/detail/B009DQN1YE  It is sure to make you a better lover and to make your sexual experience better for both of you.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair