How to Deal with Sex Problems/masturbating

Question
QUESTION: I have started masturbating at the age of 15 and quitted masturbating at the age of 22.  After that I am not interested in it ever. Does it means null sex drive?. Will it affect prostate problems in later life ?

thank you

ANSWER: Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  You should not want to quit.  I think you are 22 now and your quitting will not last long.  Please read here for reasons you should keep masturbating frequently: http://www.healthystrokes.com/promasturbation.html.

QUESTION: thanks for reply. I saw benefits from website you gave.

I saw the following statement.

"Men who ejaculated more in their teens and 20s had the least incidence of prostate cancer."

that means in their 20s, some people may cause and some people may not cause ... right?

thanks

Answer
That study was done by a team of doctors led by Dr. Graham Giles.  They surveyed a group of men with prostate cancer and an age-matched group without it about how often they ejaculated at various times in their lives.  They found that the men without prostate cancer ejaculated more often when they were younger.   Dr. Giles recommends that younger males masturbate at least six times a week.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.