How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erectile problem

Question

I am a healthy active 24 year old. Currently when i am about to have sex with my gf, my penis goes soft. I have waited for months hoping the issue would go away. I have cut out masturbation. I am inexperienced and am thinking it's my nerves since my penis is hare when we kiss. Any help or suggestions?

Thank you very much

Answer
I would suggest seeing a doctor about trying a low dose of an erection drug if this problem has gone on for months and you've cut back on your masturbating.  It could be a sign of a more serious problem.  In the meantime, just enjoy what you can do and don't obsess about your erection.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.