How to Deal with Sex Problems/Erectile problem



I am a healthy active 24 year old. Currently when i am about to have sex with my gf, my penis goes soft. I have waited for months hoping the issue would go away. I have cut out masturbation. I am inexperienced and am thinking it's my nerves since my penis is hare when we kiss. Any help or suggestions?

Thank you very much

I would suggest seeing a doctor about trying a low dose of an erection drug if this problem has gone on for months and you've cut back on your masturbating.  It could be a sign of a more serious problem.  In the meantime, just enjoy what you can do and don't obsess about your erection.

Feel free to ask me more questions!

How to Deal with Sex Problems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Doug Adams, Ph.D.


I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.


I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

Past/Present Clients
I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.

©2017 All rights reserved.