How to Deal with Sex Problems/Is PE my problem?

Question
For the past 3 years, the amount of time I last in bed has been decreasing. For the first 8 months or so of having sex with my girlfriend, I could last anywhere from 30min to an hour. Since then, it has decreased dramatically. Now on average, I last literally ONE minute. Sometimes only a couple seconds. At best, 5min. I don't know why things became this way. I'm still very much attracted to her and I haven't had any major changes in my lifestyle. The weird part about my problem is I enjoy receiving oral sex more than vaginal penetration yet, when she is performing oral, I can last 30min on average. This is why I don't think my problem is premature ejaculation. But maybe I'm wrong. Please help me in any way you can. Thanks in advance.

Answer
I know more about delayed ejaculation than premature ejaculation.  I am not familiar with anyone developing PE in the way you describe.  With sexual experience, you ought to be able to last longer and longer.  If you don't think PE is your problem either, then perhaps you should see a doctor to find out exactly what the problem is.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.