How to Deal with Sex Problems/Penis problem

Question
Good morning sir!

iam 22 yrs old and virgin, my penis is weak and i masturbate with in second i dont have a rock hard penis even i dont get proper erection i am student i love gay sex but how i do that i saw gay porn movie the porn stars fucking their partner for 2 to 3 hrs how is this possible.  plz help me i want a good penis and i wanna sex with the mens but unformately i dont have a good penis plz help.

Answer
Hi Abc,

First you should know that porn stars are not average at all.  And that the sex scenes are not a one take situations.   They pound for hours because they take breaks and you will see the same scene from different angles and repeatedly.

At your age you should not be having a erection problem.  So, it is most likely an anxiety issue.  Often if we have been taught that sex is only between a man and a woman and then only after marriage, and our life style is different there arises internal conflicts.  The lesson you have been taught may be different but it could still create conflicts.  What you have to do is to put that in perspective and give your self permission to enjoy sex anyway you want.

If the issue does not get better you may need to see a therapist.

In the mean time, if you are getting aroused and are just not pleased with the quality of the erection, you might try Viagra or a similar medicine.

Good luck,

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair