How to Deal with Sex Problems/How to have great sex

Question
QUESTION: Good morning doctor!
plz inform me iam 21yrs old i love gay sex but til now i havent have sex with men even i had a weak penis i masturbate with in second i saw porn star they fuck such a long time plz explain me this even i need a good and rock hard penis like porn star plz help.

i have one more question that i  met a guy last night we both have enjoyed with hand blow so with his penis he massage near my ass hole i am really afraid,   he did not have sex with me but he left some fluid in near by my underwear and near ass hole are so plz tel me about this iam really worried.

ANSWER: Dear Abc,

Not having a full erection may had been caused by your tendency to focus so much on your erection and your concerns towards penile size.  First you need to enjoy your sexual arousal.  Learn not to worry about your erection.  No one can will a full erection.  It happens because the blood vessels in your penis dilate allowing more blood to flow in it.  If you are stressed out because you are over concerned about it, the more you will fail to have a rock hard penis. It would be better if  you just relax and allow your sexual feelings run the show. Also, you may want to try the technique called jelquing (you may look for it in the net).

For your second question, the possibility of acquiring sexually transmitted disease very very rare if your partner had just ejaculated in your underwear.  If ever you decide to have sex, make sure you have a condom within reach.

Good luck and God bless.

Johannes

QUESTION: Good evening doctor iam satisfied with your answer pls tel me some great tips how to have great gay sex for the first time.

Answer
Dear Abc:

There are many ways and varied positions that you can apply when having sex but to have a great sex, make sure that you are emotionally and physically attracted to your partner. When engaging in sex, ask yourself: Where do you love to be touched? Touch and stimulate those parts in your partner.  Sex becomes great when individuals place the satisfaction of their partners above their own sexual gratification.  The sexual styles will just come later.  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johannes