How to Deal with Sex Problems/Vagina too tight

Question
Hello
So my boyfriend got circumsised about 4 months ago and since then we haven't been able to have sex because he has been recovering from the procedure. It only took a month and a half to recover, but since then I haven't been able to have sex. My vagina literally feels like it's closed up and dry. My boyfriend can't even put a finger inside me, he says it feels like it's closed tight. I've never had this problem before.
When we would try to have sex, it would hurt and burn a lot and the penis just would not go in.
I've read about vaginisimus and how they use vaginal dilators to help, but I am not sure if that's what I have. Like what causes the vagina to just stop opening up and how can it be treated?

Answer
I don't know a whole lot about vaginismus, so I suggest you retry your question in the ObGyn category: http://en.allexperts.com/q/ObGyn-Pregnancy-issues-1007/.  

Has your boyfriend tried wearing a condom and lubing it up well?  Both of those could make it easier for him to penetrate you.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.