How to Deal with Sex Problems/Help please!!

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 5 years now. We met in middle school and were our first everything. Going into my junior year we broke up and I had sex with three other men. Eventually we have gotten back together and I am still his one and only sex partner. He knows about my past and I am ashamed of it. I've started to hate myself for it and cry on a daily basis thinking I am a whore. What should I do to stop myself from feeling like this? Am I that bad of a person?  I am in need for some advice.

There's other ways to look at this- you're taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously.
First of all, sex is supposed to be fun, it's nice when it's an expression of love, but it is also fun, exciting, and
So what if you have had fun with other people while you weren't with him? It's your right to and no one can say differently.

2nd: just because he didn't, or says he didn't, don't mean that you're a bad person comparing to him- maybe he just didn't have the luck to find sex at that time, maybe he's more old fashion, maybe he did and just telling you he didn't...the bottom line is, it is not a big matter, it's fun, it was not cheating, cause you weren't together, so you didn't do a single thing wrong.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai

We often ask questions of the unseen and unknown, but most of the times, we're the ones that hold the key. I'm a counselor in family/sexual relationship, anger management, and self help, and have been for upward of ten years. I'm here to help you see the blind-spots that you've missed, and guide you toward the light. I'll research your problem/s/ and maybe even offer phone counseling if you so desire. Don't ask me about future, I haven't bought my crystal, haha. Don't ask me medical questions, without examining your medical history and person, I cannot answer such- best to seek out a local professional to be safe. Sex is a wonderful thing, so let us try to make it so.

Ten years of professional and voluntary counseling works have shown me much. I have walked with many others through various issues, some obvious and simple, some nearly impossible to imagine.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

Over 500.