How to Deal with Sex Problems/MARRIAGE LIFE PROBLEMS

Question
Dear Doctor,

My name is Mutahir, i am 32 years old. I got married before an year back and is facing following problems :

1) My penis do not fully erected (semi hard / very soft) during intercourse due to which i face a lot of problem in insertion.

2) As i entered in my wife, I took about 8-12 seconds in reaching climax, due to which we are facing problem for our sexual satisfaction. The cum load is dense with yellowish color.

3) My size is 4.5 - 5 inches (when erect) with visible veins. I myself of the view that my size is also not upto the mark.

Currently i am using following medicines for the last 3 days :

1) Selenium 6x (20 g tablets)- 3 tablets 4 times a day.
2) Salix Nigar "Q" 20ml mother tincture - 27 drops 3 times a day
3) Lycopodium 200 (lycopodium clavatum) - 3 drops 3 times a day.

Here, it is pertinent to mention that i did masturbate before marriage, my masturbation frequency was two or three in a month.

Could you please let me know am i using correct medicines, if not please suggest me correct medicines as early as possible as i am facing acute problem in my marriage life.

Answer
What you describe is both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.  I would suggest consulting with a doctor and telling him the medications you take.  I don't know if they have sexual side effects that interfere.  

You imply that you were not sexually active before you were married, so if you were about 32 when you had sex for the first time, that makes you a late virgin and susceptible to more sexual problems than a male who became sexually active in adolescence.  You also report not masturbating very often.  Most males in their early 30s who are not sexually active masturbate about once a day, sometimes more.  Two or three times a month is not very often at all.

Your size is just slightly smaller than normal and there is nothing you can do about it anyway.

Your issues might stem mostly from your inexperience.  Take more time to get erect before attempting intercourse.  Do not be overly worried about getting an erection or not.  Just enjoy whatever you can do.  Then I would say work on the premature ejaculation with someone competent to assist you with that.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.