How to Deal with Sex Problems/Sex and Pregnancy

Question
Morning, please my wife is 5 months pregnant and she don`t feel having sex with me. Is there any problem or what else? thank you for your concern.

Answer
Hi Buba,

Your real issue is that your wife doesn't want to have sex.  At 5 months being pregnant should not preclude sex.  Hormones get a little out of whack causing things like mood swings and a reduced desire for sex among many other things.  But, in general and as long as you are not getting too rough, pregnancy should not be an issue.  You should check with you OBG just to make sure there are not other issues.

Here is a link to a book that can answer most of your questions about pregnancy and sex.   The Pregnant Couple's Guide to Sex, Romance and Intimacy: Everything You Need to Know to Preserve Your Relationship During and after Pregnancy

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair