Dear Doctor,

My name is Mutahir, i am 32 years old. I got married before an year back and is facing following problems :

1) My penis do not fully erected (semi hard / very soft) during intercourse due to which i face a lot of problem in insertion.

2) As i entered in my wife, I took about 8-12 seconds in reaching climax, due to which we are facing problem for our sexual satisfaction. The cum load is dense with yellowish color.

3) My size is 4.5 - 5 inches (when erect) with visible veins. I myself of the view that my size is also not upto the mark.

Currently i am using following medicines for the last 3 days :

1) Selenium 6x (20 g tablets)- 3 tablets 4 times a day.
2) Salix Nigar "Q" 20ml mother tincture - 27 drops 3 times a day
3) Lycopodium 200 (lycopodium clavatum) - 3 drops 3 times a day.

Here, it is pertinent to mention that i did masturbate before marriage, my masturbation frequency was two or three in a month.

Could you please let me know am i using correct medicines, if not please suggest me correct medicines as early as possible as i am facing acute problem in my marriage life.

Go to your local doctor and inquire about viagra. That will solve both problem one and two.
Problem 3 can only be fixed by surgery- but 5 inches is perfectly fine, so not a real problem.
Your masturbation had nothing to do with your problems so no worry there.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai

We often ask questions of the unseen and unknown, but most of the times, we're the ones that hold the key. I'm a counselor in family/sexual relationship, anger management, and self help, and have been for upward of ten years. I'm here to help you see the blind-spots that you've missed, and guide you toward the light. I'll research your problem/s/ and maybe even offer phone counseling if you so desire. Don't ask me about future, I haven't bought my crystal, haha. Don't ask me medical questions, without examining your medical history and person, I cannot answer such- best to seek out a local professional to be safe. Sex is a wonderful thing, so let us try to make it so.

Ten years of professional and voluntary counseling works have shown me much. I have walked with many others through various issues, some obvious and simple, some nearly impossible to imagine.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

Over 500.