How to Deal with Sex Problems/size

I was wondering what the best way to enlarge the penis is, im 22 and my measures in at about 5.5 inches long and about 4 inches in girth. I want it to be bigger but dont know how to go about it.. please help!

You are within the normal range.  The vast majority of penises are between 5 1/2 and 6 1/2 inches long.  I urge you to treat the penis as a delicate part of your body that you don't want to do anything unnecessary to.  Any so-called penis enlargement technique is as likely to cause damage as to do anything productive.  I think you would be happier if you accepted your penis for the size it is.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.