How to Deal with Sex Problems/Ejaculation problem

Question
At the time of intercourse I sometimes experience early ejaculation or no erection and sometimes ejaculation doesn't happen at all. However the sexual urge is there. I often feel distressed thinking about my partner's dissatisfaction. I am married for three years and experienced this intermittent problem frequently. Whenever I engage myself in intercourse using long last Benzocain condoms this problem usually do not persist. However inspite of using the mentioned condom erection did not happen . Request your kind suggestion.

Answer
I would suggest trying to get away from the benzocaine condoms.  It's better if you ejaculate early than you don't ejaculate at all.  I suspect they are the cause.  There are other solutions available to help you with erection.  Getting a prescription for Viagra or one of its competitors would help.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.