How to Deal with Sex Problems/Excessive hand practice

Hello Sir, I am 18 years old and doing hand practice from an age of 13. I do it twice a day. I am a very weak and my face is getting dull. I suspect that hand practice is the reason behind this.
Also my penis is a little curved, its size at the time to erection is 5.5 inches. It has a lot of pimple like spots on it.
I m virgin till now.
Is this all normal or I have to take some precautions. Will this affect me later.

Masturbation is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Most males start doing it around age 13.  Twice a day is high, but more than a small number of males your age do it that often.  Masturbating does not make you weak or affect your face.  Masturbating is good for you.  I would suggest working on your body by lifting weights as a way of curtailing your perceived weakness.

Your penis is normal size, and it is also normal for it to have a curve.  Few penises are perfectly straight.  

I suggest you enjoy masturbating and not blame it for problems.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.

I can answer questions in any area of sexuality.

I have been an AllExperts expert in seven other sex categories for over four years and have answered thousands of questions. I have also run a web site,, for over 13 years and have answered countless thousands of questions on that site. specializes in help for men with sexual dysfunctions.

I have a Ph.D. from one of the leading research institutions in the world in a field unrelated to sexuality.

I have helped thousands of people over the Internet directly, and millions have read my writings on the web.