How to Deal with Sex Problems/penis

Question
hello i have a question about my penis.  will it grow if i masturbate every day?  what can i do to make it grow more?

Answer
Masturbating is normal, healthy, and fun, and even necessary for male sexual health.  Masturbating will not inhibit your penile growth or cause your penis to grow faster.  Your penis grows at the schedule your pituitary gland dictates.  There is nothing you can do about it.  I would encourage you to like whatever size penis you have, because you will never have another penis.  Penises are fun for their owners no matter what size they are.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.