How to Deal with Sex Problems/my penis

Question
I'm 19 and am concerned about the size of my penis. I am average height, I am in good shape and exercise regularly. But when erect, my penis is only 4 inches. Do I just have to accept that i have a small penis and hope that when we come to having sex, my girlfriend won't mind? Or can i get an opperation or something?

Answer
If you are 19, I suspect your penis has stopped growing.  It is better for you to accept the size of your penis than to subject it to surgery or something else that might affect its function.  Most women do not obsess about penis size.  It wouldn't hurt to see if your doctor has any suggestions.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.