How to Deal with Sex Problems/penis ring

Question
Two years ago at age 10 I got hit in the groin during a football match and now I have a brownish ring around my penis.  What can I do?

Answer
I doubt a soccer/football injury from so long ago would still be noticeable.  I suspect you are circumcised and the ring is the scar from your circumcision.  That is normal for circumcised males.  You have always had that brownish ring, since you were circumcised.  I think you only started to pay close attention to your penis recently.  If you really think you're still suffering from that injury, then you should see a doctor.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Doug Adams, Ph.D.