How to Deal with Sex Problems/Pimples on penis

Question
Sir, I am 18 yrs old and doing hand practice from the age of 13. I have been doing it twice a day.
I am virgin till now. I have some pimples and white spots on my penis which looks very embarracing to me. Also I want to stop doing masturbation. Your sujjestions will be highly thankfull.

Answer
HI Anurag,

First,  why do you want to stop masturbating?  You would be a rare man not to masturbate at all.  If you feel that it is harmful, don't worry.  As for stopping, it is a matter of will power.  When you have the urge just say to yourself "Not Now" and don't do it.

As for the penis,  it is hard to know exactly what is going on.  You say you have not engaged in any sexual activity with another person.  Therefor sexually transmitted diseases are unlikely.  The most likely causes are: insect bites, hygiene issues or something similar to acne.  Neither of those are really serious.  I would suggest you see an urologist, especially if they are open sores, painful or oozing.

Have a great day,  

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair