How to Deal with Sex Problems/Taking Sex Seriously/Jealousy

Question
If I take sex very seriously on an emotional and perhaps spiritual level once I have sex with the person I am seeing, then I feel I have to take it seriously with all his past relationships (I have none), which bothers me. It feels like they all own a part of him in some way (they were all girls he was dating and he's the type to take things seriously). I want to be able to take sex seriously but balancing out the equation is difficult. I don't know how to deal with it. I know this is a complicated thing to ask but how do I deal with this?

Answer
Most people take sex too seriously, and it has ruined many relationships.
Sex should be fun, responsible, and then...fun...it is not meant to be serious, it is good when it's emotional, but it is not meant to be that way. The best way to think of it is like...dinner...it's nice when it's a romantic dinner, it's nice when it is with someone you like...but it doesn't always have to be...it can be casual, long as you are responsible with your self and who you're with.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai