How to Deal with Sex Problems/Taking Sex Seriously/Jealousy

If I take sex very seriously on an emotional and perhaps spiritual level once I have sex with the person I am seeing, then I feel I have to take it seriously with all his past relationships (I have none), which bothers me. It feels like they all own a part of him in some way (they were all girls he was dating and he's the type to take things seriously). I want to be able to take sex seriously but balancing out the equation is difficult. I don't know how to deal with it. I know this is a complicated thing to ask but how do I deal with this?

Most people take sex too seriously, and it has ruined many relationships.
Sex should be fun, responsible, and is not meant to be serious, it is good when it's emotional, but it is not meant to be that way. The best way to think of it is's nice when it's a romantic dinner, it's nice when it is with someone you like...but it doesn't always have to can be casual, long as you are responsible with your self and who you're with.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Johnny St. Tai

We often ask questions of the unseen and unknown, but most of the times, we're the ones that hold the key. I'm a counselor in family/sexual relationship, anger management, and self help, and have been for upward of ten years. I'm here to help you see the blind-spots that you've missed, and guide you toward the light. I'll research your problem/s/ and maybe even offer phone counseling if you so desire. Don't ask me about future, I haven't bought my crystal, haha. Don't ask me medical questions, without examining your medical history and person, I cannot answer such- best to seek out a local professional to be safe. Sex is a wonderful thing, so let us try to make it so.

Ten years of professional and voluntary counseling works have shown me much. I have walked with many others through various issues, some obvious and simple, some nearly impossible to imagine.

Richmond Chimo Crisis Center

Interpersonal/Social Relation Specialist, University of British Colombia Socialwork, 2005.

Over 500.