How to Deal with Sex Problems/wedding night

Question
So me and my girlfriend will be getting married soon. We are both Christian so we are both virgins, saving ourselves for each other on our wedding night. Since we've never had sex, is it unrealistic to think that she'll give me a blow job on our wedding night and do u think of will be awkward if I lick her out? Ive tried to speak about it with her, but all she says is that she's excited and whatever happens will happen. Do you think I should ask her to suck my penis or should I just let it happen. I don't want it to be awkward.  Thanks

Answer
Hi Jack,

Congratulations on the up coming wedding.

I would not ask her.  First nights are often not your best sex.  It takes some time to learn what the other likes and for virgins it takes time to learn what you like.  As for you giving her oral,  sure as part of the foreplay.  Just don't push things and as your soon to be bride says just let it happen. Be gentle and focus on her needs.

If you would like some reading material about sex Go HERE.

Again, congratulations.

How to Deal with Sex Problems

Tom Blair